|Word Press Developer
|June 26, 2023
|Yellow.ai is inviting applications for the position of Word Press Developer. Here you are given complete information about the job. Must read the complete article to derive all the relevant information.
Yellow.ai Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Word Press Developer
|June 26, 2023
|Bengaluru, India ( Hybrid mode)
|Around 4,00,000 PA
About Yellow.ai Company
Yellow.ai is a global leader in Conversational AI, delivering autonomous, human-like experiences for customers and employees to accelerate enterprise growth.
The company believes that memorable conversations are at the heart of every meaningful brand engagement. Over 1100 enterprises, including Sony, Domino’s, Hyundai, Sephora, Waste Connections, Ferrellgas, and Randstad, trust their generative AI-powered, no-code Dynamic Automation Platform (DAP).
The company works in transformative AI mechanisms that are the future of the world.
Why Join Yellow.ai
- The company executes with Clarity & Focus
- Create Customer Success and help out the employees with learning and development
- The candidate will drive continuous improvement and make tangible progress each day
- Do More with Less – Maximize productivity and outcome while operating within resource constraints
- Yellow.ai will foster a culture of unity and collaboration across the workforce so you get a great environment
- Hybrid work with the least work pressure
Yellow.ai is a great company looking for a driven, talented, and experienced WordPress developer to join their team, someone who has working knowledge of building and integrating APIs and hands-on experience with WordPress, Google Tag Manager, and HubSpot Email templates.
What Will be Your Role at Yellow.ai
- Revise, edit, & optimize web pages on our corporate site and landing pages.
- Work with the SEO team to implement technical SEO fixes.
- Work in collaboration with external web development agencies to ensure improved UX and performance on the site.
- Own various design tasks involved in the web development life cycle.
- Report on technical issues, quickly debug and fix problems.
- Create HTML email templates with mobile responsive functionality on platforms like HubSpot, Mailchimp, etc. Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Maintain, expand, and scale our site.
- Has an eye for design and UI/UX and experience with multi-site and multilingual websites.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones, the responsiveness of applications, and browser compatibility.
Freshers are applicable for this job however they must have the relevant knowledge and must be done with their graduation in a relevant field.
Skills and Requirements
- Hands-on experience in working with WordPress, Google Tag Manager, and HubSpot Email templates. Working knowledge of building and integrating APIs.
- Basic knowledge of the SEO process. Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly, and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Experience with responsive and mobile design, and cross-browser development and testing.
- Track record delivering front-end software that is correct, stable, performant, secure, and accessibility compliant.
- Proficient in view layout and rendering technologies (e.g., responsiveness, progressive enhancement, browser/device support). Understands how to optimize the delivery of code and assets (e.g., images, fonts) to a browser or device (e.g. lazy loading assets, using CDNs, caching, compression, etc.)
Checkout AMAZON Job For Freshers :- Click Here
Bengaluru, India, It is a hybrid job position and you must be regular.
All the relevant and necessary details regarding the conduction of the interview will be mailed to you once you apply and get shortlisted by the company’s team.
How To Apply For Word Press Developer
To apply for Word Press Developer at Yellow.ai you need to follow these steps:
- To begin, click the Apply Now button given below.
- You can now access the official notification on the company’s page.
- Fill out the Form on the careers page.
- After filling out the form click on the “Submit” button.
- Your profile and application will reach the company.
|Join Telegram channel
|Join Whatsapp Group