|September 23, 2023
|WeWork is inviting applications for the position of Community Intern ( WeWork Recruitment 2023 ). Here you are given complete information about the job. Must read the complete article for complete information.
WeWork Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Full Time, Regular
|Gurgaon, Noida, Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai
|Upto 6,00,000 PA
WeWork Recruitment 2023:- Welcome to WeWork India, a global platform for creators. Our mission is to empower tomorrow’s world of work by providing space, community, and services to hundreds of thousands of members worldwide, enabling them to pursue their passions and create their life’s work.
Established in 2017 and run by the esteemed Indian real estate conglomerate, Embassy Group, WeWork India has quickly grown to become a leading flexible workspace brand. With over 62,000 members and 43 locations across six cities in India – Bengaluru, Mumbai, Gurugram, Noida, Hyderabad, and Pune – our diverse portfolio caters to small and medium enterprises, start-ups, large businesses, freelancers, and more.
Flexibility is at the core of today’s workforce, and we are committed to fueling growth opportunities for all businesses. Our team is dedicated to providing customizable and innovative solutions, ensuring that every member finds the ideal environment to thrive and succeed.
In our pursuit of enriching collaboration and enhancing the work experience, we recently made our first investment in Zoapi, a Bengaluru-based conferencing and collaboration platform. Founded in 2019, Zoapi offers unified solutions for enterprise companies, coworking spaces, and education centers.
At WeWork India, we are devoted to shaping the future of work, and we invite you to be a part of this exciting journey. Join us as we continue to foster a vibrant community that inspires creativity and drives success.
About the Role:
The Community Intern serves as the main liaison for the community and plays a vital role as the representative of WeWork.
Goals and Objectives:
WeWork upholds its core values, diligently working towards fulfilling its mission.
Assist the Community Management team in accomplishing the following objectives:
- Create a welcoming and collaborative community environment amongst our members through events and building relationships between members
- Ensure that your building is fully operational and processes are running smoothly
- Drive growth and promotion of WeWork-provided service offerings
- Take direction from the Community Lead and the Community Manager to support the Community Team as necessary
Role and Responsibilities:
Greeting/Point of Contact
- Be the first and last point of contact for your building
- Cover the front desk during business hours
- Greet and check-in member guests
- Greet people who come in for tours, track walk-ins, schedule tours, and send confirmation emails
- Manage We Member check-ins and check-outs
- Prepare and distribute promotional materials to guests/potential members
- Answer “walk-up” member and guest questions or refer inquirers to additional resources
- Work on community initiatives designed to develop connections between members, including member introductions, event support, email and print communications
- Solve member-related issues to ensure a cohesive community
Events and Community Management:
- Assist with set-up and breakdown of events.
- Prepare newsletter
Building Operations and Management:
- Assist with move-ins and move-outs;
- Assist with building operations and maintenance to ensure the highest level of member experience
- Mail and Package responsibilities as needed
- Identify issues for escalation to the Community Manager and document accordingly.
Experience and Requirements:
- College graduate preferred, but not required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and empathy
- Passion for entrepreneurial communities
- Passion and understanding for WeWork’s mission and values
- Proficient in basic computer skills
- Customer service and/or sales experience a plus
How To Apply For WeWork Recruitment 2023
To apply for WeWork Recruitment 2023, follow these steps:
- To begin, click the Apply Now button given below.
- You can now access the WeWork official website.
- Read the official announcement for further information.
- Select the Apply Online button, then accurately complete the Job Post Application Form by entering all the required information.
- You press the final submission button at this point and wait.
- On your screen, your application form will display.
|Join Telegram channel
|Join Whatsapp Group