|June 14, 2023
|Vistara is inviting applications for the position of
Cabin Crew. Here you are given complete information about the job. Must read the complete article for complete information.
Vistara Recruitment 2023 Overview
About Vistara Company
Vistara is a joint venture between Tata Sons Private Limited and Singapore Airlines Limited (SIA), with Tata Sons owning 51% of the partnership and Singapore Airlines owning 49%. TATA SIA Airlines Limited is the company’s legal name.
In 2013, two famous companies, Tata Sons and Singapore Airlines, resolved to realize a long-cherished shared aim of providing outstanding flying experiences to Indian air passengers. With its strong historical ties to aviation, the Tata group had long desired to re-enter the industry when Tata Airlines was rebranded Air India and finally nationalized.
Both the Tata Group and Singapore Airlines were firm believers in the Indian aviation sector’s growth potential and attempted to enter the market in the past, first in 1994 by establishing a joint venture to start an airline in India, and then in 2000 by teaming up to purchase stakes in Air India.
Vistara began operations on January 9, 2015, with a flight from Delhi to Mumbai. Vistara has swiftly extended its presence, both in terms of network and service offering, in a short period of time. Vistara serves 43 locations within and outside of India, flying over 260 flights each day with a fleet of 54 aircraft that includes 41 Airbus A320, 5 Boeing 737-800NG, 5 Airbus A321neo, and 3 Boeing B787-9 Dreamliner. Since its inception, Vistara has flown over 35 million, satisfied clients.
Requirements to Become a Cabin Crew
- Indian Nationals with Valid Passports, PAN Card,s and Aadhar Card
- Excellent Communication skills (both English and Hindi)
- Minimum Height – 155 cm for females and 170 cm for male
- Minimum Education – 10+2 (Class 12th), with a minimum 60% in 12th (only for freshers), fluent in English and Hindi
- No visible tattoos/marks on any part of the body
- BMI range for females: 18 to 22 and for males: 18 to 25
Eligibility for Freshers (at the time of application):
- Minimum age: 18 years | Maximum age: 27 years
Eligibility for Experienced Cabin Crew (at the time of application):
- Minimum experience of 2 years as a crew with any domestic or international airline
- Maximum age: 30 years
Minimum 12th Pass from any Stream.
Upcoming Interview Details:
How To Apply For a Cabin Crew Job at Vistara
To apply for Cabin Crew Job, follow these steps:
- To begin, click the Apply Now button given below.
- You can now access the Vistara official website.
- Read the official announcement for further information.
- Select the Apply Online button, then accurately complete the Job Post Application Form by entering all the required information.
- You press the final submission button at this point and wait.
- On your screen, your application form will display.
|Join Telegram channel
|Join Whatsapp Group