|Credit and Collections Analyst
|June 28, 2023
|Twilio is inviting applications for the position of Credit and Collections Analyst to work with their professional team. Here you are given complete information about the job. Must go through all the information given below for a successful understanding of the job role.
Twilio Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Credit and Collections Analyst
|Upto 8,00,000 PA
About Twilio Company
The real-time business communications and data solutions that Twilio enables enable businesses and developers to improve their products and the user experiences for their customers all over the world.
Despite having their headquarters in San Francisco, they are working to become a company that promotes diversity, equity, and inclusion anywhere they conduct business.
This company has thousands of Twilions working for them throughout the globe, and they are always on the lookout for additional creators, builders, and dreamers to keep their growth momentum going.
Why Join Twilio
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed and are always up for trying new things. That’s why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio magic.
Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you’re ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more.
About The Twilio Team
At Twilio, the team goes above and beyond to ensure that you give your all every day at work! And one of the things company does is create the ideal environment for you. People are given freedom and faith to act morally.
The team will indulge in brainstorming with some of the brightest minds in the nation, and swiftly and purposefully realizing your ambitions.
What You Will Be Doing at Twilio
The Accounting organization is on a mission to hire the very best employees and to create exceptional employee experiences.
Twilio is actively scaling for current and future growth and believes that it can add value to Twilio through collaboration with the various functional teams.
They realize that new ideas have to come from everywhere in the organization and know the next big idea could be yours. You will have an incredible impact on how
Twilio achieves its goals of sustained excellence and scalability and your role is integral to growing Twilio.
Role And Responsibility For This Job
In this role, you’ll:
- You will own a Portfolio of accounts Monitor a key customer facing emails alias and ensure queries are replied to within the required SLAs
- You will be responsible for achieving monthly cash targets whilst ensuring effective customer satisfaction
- You will be responsible for ensuring 60+ debt is below 3% each month.
- Be transparent at times and honest with your approach
- Identify key areas for change or improvement – be involved in Projects
- You will ensure that your team provides excellent service to our Customers in each collection task by being Firm but Polite yet ensuring to be professional and empathetic to customers at all times
- You will closely with internal and external stakeholders to identify and resolve issues
- You will be required to provide ongoing reports for the collections status of past due accounts and issue status
- The key deliverable will be to manage a portfolio of accounts
Check Internships :- Click Here
Education Requirement Twilio is Looking for
Not every applicant will have the precise abilities listed in the job description. Twilio welcomes individuals with a variety of backgrounds in various fields, therefore they welcome applications from anybody who is qualified.
Having the “desired” qualifications makes you a good contender, but the company also encourages applications from those with other backgrounds. Don’t allow the fact that your career is just getting started or hasn’t taken the typical path to deter you from considering Twilio. They are constantly seeking individuals who can provide something fresh.
- You are someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and can easily shift between the details and the “big picture”
- You love data and reconciliations
- Best-in-class customer service is your priority
- Ideally, you have more than three years of experience working on an Accounting Team, with 3+ years of Collections experience
- A desire to maintain and enhance our unique culture and an ongoing desire to strive for continuous improvement by adding your rakes to Twilio is highly desired
- Third-level qualification in Accounting, Finance, or Business related discipline – or- relevant experience
RMZ Eco world, Bangalore, India office. On-Site Job Profile.
Training or guidance will be provided by the company.
How To Apply For Credit and Collections Analyst
To apply for Credit and Collections Analyst at Twilio, you need to follow these steps:
- To begin, click the Apply Now button given below.
- You can now access the official website of Twilio.
- Read the official announcement for further information.
- Select the Apply Online button, then accurately complete the Job Post Application Form by entering all the required information.
- You press the final submission button at this point and wait.
- On your screen, your application form will display.
|Join Telegram channel
|Join Whatsapp Group