|Intern (Punjabi – SC Live Ops – Agency management)
|July 18, 2023
|ShareChat is inviting applications for the position of
Intern (Punjabi – SC Live Ops – Agency management). Here you are given complete information about the job. Must read the complete article for related information.
ShareChat Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Intern (Punjabi – SC Live Ops – Agency management)
|Bangalore / Remote
The biggest domestic social media firm in India – ShareChat, comes with more than 400 million active users per month across all of its platforms, including Moj, a popular short-video app that was released in a record-breaking 30 hours.
ShareChat was founded in October 2015 with the goal of creating a welcoming community that enables and encourages each person to confidently share their particular path and priceless experiences.
ShareChat is worth $5 billion. By developing solutions using cutting-edge AI & tech to promote the content ecosystem for India in regional languages, they are driving the internet revolution in India.
ShareChat is highly dedicated to acting swiftly and honestly in whatever they perform and do as well as thinking that addressing problems completely belongs to the individual.
User empathy is of the highest importance to them, and the company makes every effort to provide its users with a first-rate experience. Join the company now to influence how the next billion internet users will communicate with one another!
About the Team
The ShareChat team that you will be working with is responsible for creating India’s largest short video and original Indian content ecosystem by playing a crucial part in balancing the supply and demand for content on ShareChat & Moj.
The team is constantly working on developing everything that is content-related, from developing the content strategy to managing authors to making sure community norms are followed.
The ShareChat user community may engage in both text and voice chats with one another using Sharechat Live.
You will be in charge of planning and directing livestream interactions, figuring out what new user needs there are, and creating the necessary supply.
The ShareChat team is searching for some inquisitive individuals to participate in ShareChat, the largest feature of India’s top social media site.
- Examine ShareChat and additional websites or sources to find great artists via agencies in particular areas.
- Create enduring connections with creator agencies
- Choose the best organizations to increase the supply of creators to support SC Audio Live’s development.
- Present and educate agencies on SC procedure guidelines
- Promoting social media participation through agencies during internal campaigns and challenges
- Communicating often with agencies, gathering their input, and offering suggestions on how to increase involvement
- Find the best building supply makers and companies to support Audio Livestream revenue growth.
- Recognize user interaction in virtual giving to assist producers in generating revenue.
- Use numerous channels to inform the chatroom’s viewers and hosts of current events, recharge specials, incentives, and internal initiatives.
- To choose, create, monitor, and assess key performance indicators, and collaborate with stakeholders from the content and live audio category teams.
- Participate in innovative brainstorming sessions to help create an excellent user experience for the hosts and the audience.
- The candidate must have excellent aggressive communication – provide a positive experience for listeners and hosts alike in the Live Audio environment.
- Cultural Knowledge – You could be the “chosen one” if you can quickly determine if you don’t already know, what people from a particular location or language prefer or dislike.
- Crunching the Numbers: In the end, just the numbers matter. You should be comfortable using Google Sheets/Excel, Basic Functions (Pivot, VLookUp), and connecting two metrics that appear to be unrelated.
- Language Proficiency – You should be proficient in Punjabi and English reading, writing, and speaking.
Requirements For this Job Role
- A person who is undergoing his/her graduation degree can apply.
- There is no age limit as such
- There must be a willingness to outperform and succeed.
Check INDIAMART Jobs :- Click Here
Work from Home profile, the location is Pan-India. You will be working remotely as an intern.
Training and Interview
Training and Guidance will be provided by the company.
The interview will happen once your CV gets shortlisted. You will be contacted by the company’s HR who will take an online interview.
How To Apply For ShareChat
To apply for the ShareChat internship post, follow these steps:
- To begin, find the application link that is given below.
- Click the “Click Here” button mentioned below.
- You can now access the official website of ShareChat.
- Read the official announcement for further information.
- Do down the page, then accurately complete the Job Post Application Form by entering all the required information.
- You press the final submission button at this point and wait.
- On your screen, your application form will display.
|Join Telegram channel
|Join Whatsapp Group
What is the work location of the Sharechat Internship?
You can easily do work from home (Bangalore).
What kind of skills are required for a candidate to crack the internship at ShareChat?
With great communication skills, the candidate must also be comfortable using Google Sheets/Excel, Basic Functions (Pivot, VLookUp), and connecting two metrics that appear to be unrelated.