RPSC Junior Legal Officer Recruitment 2023: Rajasthan Public Service Commission has recently issued a notification for RPSC Junior Legal Officer Recruitment 2023 Online Form.
Individuals who possess Bachelor’s Degree to join this recruitment opportunity can apply online from 10 July to 09th August 2023.
To determine eligibility, age criteria, selection process, syllabus, exam pattern, pay scale, and other pertinent details regarding RPSC Junior Legal Officer Recruitment 2023, interested candidates must carefully review the official notification.
RPSC Junior Legal Officer Recruitment 2023 Notification
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
|Junior Legal Officer (JLO)
The last date to apply for RPSC JLO Recruitment 2023 is 09 August 2023. The candidates who have to apply must apply first before 09 August 2023.
|10 July 2023
|09 August 2023
|Online Examination Date
|Gen/ BC/ EBC (Creamy Layer)
|BC/ EBC/ EWS (Non-Creamy Layer)
|SC/ ST/ PwD
Read This Job post also
IBPS Clerk Notification 2023 Pdf, Exam Date, Vacancy, Eligibility
RPSC junior legal officer Vacancy 2023
The notification of the RPSC junior legal officer vacancy 2023 has been issued for 140 vacancies, whose complete information will be made available to you in the table below.
The last date to apply for RPSC junior legal officer vacancy 2023 is 09 August 2023. The candidates who have to apply must apply first before 09 August 2023.
|Name Of Post
|No. Of Post
|Junior Legal Officer
RPSC JLO Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
To apply online for RPSC JLO Recruitment 2023, the minimum age of the candidate should be a Minimum of 21 Years & Maximum of 40 Years.
Age Limit :- as on 01.01.2024
|The Age relaxation is applicable as per the Rules.
Educational Qualification of RPSC junior legal officer vacancy 2023
- Must be a Law Graduate from a University established by Law in India or its equivalent with three years course of proficiency(Professional) degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture
- Recent Passport Size Photo (Light colour background photo)
- Education Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- PAN Card / Aadhar Card (ID Proof)
How To Apply Online Form
To apply for this recruitment of the RPSC JLO Recruitment 2023, we are telling you the process, you can fill out your online form by following it.
- First of all, candidates have to go to the official website of the RPSC, the link of which we will give you below.
- Now you will get the section on the RPSC Junior Legal Officer Recruitment 2023, you have to click on it.
- Now you have to fill in all the details.
- Students have to upload all their documents.
- After submitting the form, take a printout of it.
|Join Telegram channel
|Join Whatsapp Group