Reliance Jio Recruitment 2023: If you are looking for a Customer Service job. And looking for a chance to showcase your skills. You can apply for a customer service job in Reliance Jio.
|Reliance Jio Customer Service
|September 14, 2023
|Reliance Jio has issued an official notification to fill the vacant posts of customer service. Interested applicants can apply through online mode. Read the complete blog for complete information.
Reliance Jio Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Full Time / Part Time
|Advisor Jharkhand_Hindi_5, Jamshedpur 1
|Upto 3,00,000 PA
Reliance Jio was started in 2016. It is one of the largest telecommunication companies in India. It is a subsidiary of Reliance Industries Limited. Ever since Jio has started providing 4G services at very cheap prices, the situation of other companies has worsened.
Reliance Jio’s investment in infrastructure and advanced technology has resulted in providing high-speed internet to millions of Indians, including in remote areas. Jio’s rapid expansion has made it one of India’s largest mobile network operators.
Apart from telecom, Reliance Jio has also forayed into various other areas like Jio e-commerce, LoT solutions and Jio Fiber. Due to which Reliance Jio has made itself multidimensional. In this, like other global giants like Google and Facebook, Jio platform has also been launched.
Reliance Jio has made a significant contribution in making India digital through its work. Today, Jio is the largest group in the field of telecommunication and technology. Jio’s JioPhone is a 4G enabled phone. Due to which Jio has provided internet especially to the rural people at very cheap prices. This step of Jio has made the biggest contribution in making India digital.
If you want to apply for this job, then it is important for you to know first what work you have to do in this job and how. To understand better, read the points given below carefully.
- Manage all customer interactions as rostered within parameters
- Demonstrate ownership on calls when contacted by customer
- Respond to all customers in appropriate tone and language
- Offer a solution-based approach for all customer interactions
- Educate the customer at every given possible opportunity
- Ensure updation of product, system, process and policy knowledge
- Adhere to rostered timing, scheduled shifts and activities
- Capture customer details and data relevant to the call or service
- Resolve customer queries within agreed timelines
- Manage outbound campaigns as per business requirement
- Increase, develop and retain customer base through relationship
building and service
- Follow all contact center policies, procedures, code of conduct and
10 + 2 / Graduation degree in any discipline. At least 6 months to 2 years of experience is required. It also requires at least 6 months of experience in BPO.
Skills & Competencies
- Speak local language
- Basic computer knowledge
- Problem solving skills
- Customer focus
- Technical orientation
- Attention to detail
- Service mindset
Additional Information :
Reliance Jio is a very large conglomerate in the industrial sector. If you want to live and work in the background of it, then you have to be flexible in your behavior. You will have shown passion and integrity towards your work. Embracing new technology is not an option, but you must have curiosity. Reliance Jio provides equal opportunities to all, which not only builds trust , but at the same time gives more momentum to the work. leading to successful employee and community objectives.
Advisor Jharkhand_Hindi_5, Jamshedpur 1
How To Apply For Job
- Read the points below carefully to apply.
- First of all, you will find the official website link below.
- Which you have to visit. After that, you need to find Advisor Voice RCC_B ( 76899454 ).
- After coming here, you will show job-related information.
- At the bottom, you will find the option to apply.
- You will need to submit your information and resume when you apply.
Freshers can apply for job ?
Even if you are a fresher, you can apply. It would be best if you have at least 6 months of experience.
How many rounds of interviews will be conducted in Freshworks Recruitment?
After the screening of candidates resumes, they will be shortlisted for two interviews, one is technical interview and the other is HR interview.