|Service Desk Analyst
|July 28, 2023
|Protera is inviting applications for the position of
Service Desk Analyst (Protera Recruitment 2023 ). Here you are given complete information about the job. Must read the complete article for related information.
Protera Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Service Desk Analyst
|Service Desk, IT
|Hybrid, Mumbai India
|Up to 8,00,000 PA
Protera Technologies is a leading provider of total IT outsourcing services to SAP-focused businesses worldwide. The company was established in the middle of the 1990s to offer customers with SAP at the centre of their IT resources complete end-to-end IT solutions.
Protera Technologies has taken use of its unrivalled expertise with SAP to advance into a leader in end-to-end entire global IT outsourcing solutions that address all of an organization’s IT requirements. Protera Technologies has been dedicated to facilitating dynamic change while enhancing quality and lowering the total cost of ownership for all IT resources of a SAP-centric organisation since its foundation in 1998.
The organization offers flexible work conditions and a hybrid mode that renders you independent and you know how to make the best use of your resources. With a great work and life balance you get to work with a top notch company and will learn as much as possible. Make efforts to gain the best results and the company will love you for who you are.
Additionally, Protera offers its eligible team members a wide range of benefits, including competitive salary, work from home set up, comprehensive medical benefits, Gratuity, PF, EPS and Bonus, Shift Allowances, Health and wellness Allowances, Learning and Development Allowances
You as a fresher will gain insights on how company’s great positions work and how you can be a valuable part of the company.
Summary of the Position
The company wants you to help them achieve their mission which is to provide businesses with the most cutting-edge ITO Services Platform, enabling them to use IT to boost productivity and business growth.
- To minimise the negative impact on company operations (Ticket Handling) and swiftly return to regular service operation.
- Utilise our ticketing system to efficiently handle the whole lifecycle of issues and service requests received from internal and external customers based on classification and priority.
- Organise the analysis and management of tickets: In order to determine the cause of an event and fix it, escalate to the relevant L1, L2, and L3 support teams.
- Coordination of ticket closure: confirm that an incident has been resolved successfully with internal stakeholders and the customer and report on it.
- Respect all Service Desk policies and procedures.
- Weekly and monthly reporting and presentation duties
Skills Required For This Job Role
- Excellent English communication abilities, both verbally and in writing. to be able to communicate with internal customers, end users, and IT teams and departments.
- Utilising their ticketing system.
- Efficiently handle the whole lifecycle of problems and service requests received from internal and external customers based on classification and prioritisation.
- In order to diagnose an event and restore it, coordinate the incident investigation and analysis and escalate to the relevant L1, L2, and L3 support teams.
- Coordinate the incident closure process by assuring the customer and internal stakeholders that an incident has been successfully resolved.
- Managing both incoming and outgoing calls, carrying out preliminary troubleshooting, and escalating as necessary.
- Understanding of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook)
- SAP experience is preferred and strong analytical skills.
- Higher education or a technical or vocational certification in computing, electronics, or a related IT profession; proficiency with ITSM tools and ITIL best practises
- Desirable technical knowledge in areas like database administration, networking, system administration, or application technical support
- English, French, and German second language proficiency will be seen favourably.
Check IBM Jobs :- Click Here
Hybrid, Mumbai India. This is a full-time, in-office job as well as work from home for some days.
Training and Interview
Training and guidance will be provided by the company.
Resume shortlisting will be the first and foremost thing and subsequently, you will have an HR round. Then your skills will be tested by the company via an assignment round.
How To Apply at Protera
To apply for Service Desk Analyst, at Protera follow these steps:
- To begin, find the application link that is given below.
- Click the “Click Here” button mentioned below.
- You can now access the official website of the company.
- Read the official announcement for further information.
- Go down the page, then accurately complete the process by submitting your necessary information in the link you see.
- You press the final submission button at this point and wait.
- On your screen, your application form will display.
|Join Telegram channel
|Join Whatsapp Group
What is the salary of Service Desk Analyst, at Protera ?
The salary of Service Desk Analyst at Protera is 8,00,000 PA.
How to apply for Service Desk Analyst at Protera?
From the link above you can now access the official website of the company.
Read the official announcement for further information and, then accurately complete the process by submitting your necessary information in the link you see.
On your screen, your application form will display.