|July 24, 2023
|Netflix is inviting applications for the position of Content Accountant. Here you are given complete information about the job. Must read the complete article for related information.
Netflix Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Fully work from office
|Up to 4,00,000 PA
There would be the least number of people who might not be aware of Netflix. A company that is whole and needs no introduction is what Netflix is! An entertainment platform that keeps all types of genres for all types of people is why Netflix is in the news always.
Netflix is a paid-on-demand video streaming service available in the United States that is run and controlled by Netflix, Inc. The service, which is offered globally in numerous languages, primarily distributes genre-spanning films and television shows made by the same-named media corporation.
The operational and financial challenges are becoming visible as Netflix expands its original programming. They are experiencing fresh difficulties while also having a great time. Come take part in it and contribute to making a difference!
The benefits that you will get from joining the company are numerous as with getting a job side by side comes prestige and a feather to your cap as you will work in the dream company of many.
Some of the benefits that Netflix gives you are:
- Non-Primary Caregiver Leave.
- Fertility Assistance.
- Adoption Assistance.
- Surrogacy Assistance.
- Childcare benefits.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
About the Position
Have you ever wondered how financial accounts account for content? Are you interested in learning how to automate accounting workflows? Do you like handling and studying big amounts of data that are utilized to make important business decisions? If so, then look no further as Netflix is searching for you to join a competent team of coworkers who are passionate about helping the company continue to become the leading technology-driven entertainment company in the world.
This position offers you the chance to join a team that is dedicated to changing how entertainment is perceived, how it can be enjoyed through the Netflix service, and how to amplify that content through consumer goods, music, or other distribution channels outside of the Netflix service as part of our expanding APAC Content Accounting team. It’s a terrific time for you to join Netflix because of ongoing investment in a slate of content that includes original productions, content licensing, and foreign growth.
Your Required Profile
- Fundamentals of Accounting – Netflix prefers you to have a Postgraduate degree in accounting, such as a Chartered Accountancy degree/CPA or similar, and at least three years of post-qualification experience in accounting. It is necessary to have prior accounting job experience working for a large multinational organization or audit firm.
- We take pride in producing high-quality work, checking critical figures and formulas for accuracy, and using spreadsheets and system data to reconcile accounts and solve problems. We want our accountants to love Excel pivot tables and be unfazed by big data sets.
- Enthusiasm and rapid learning – Enthusiasm for developing new accounting systems as well as for enhancing current ones. Although you probably haven’t done content accounting, prior experience with contract evaluation (revenue, leases, or other complicated papers), data input and analysis, research, and other problem-solving duties is beneficial. The company will teach you as long as you’re enthusiastic about it.
- Curiosity and enthusiasm – The team members ask challenging questions, challenge the status quo, make adjustments to enhance procedures, and have fun while doing all of this; a positive attitude and never settling for “good enough” are vital, as well as integrating into distinctive business culture.
- Working with stakeholders has shown you have strong communication abilities.
- If you are excited about the job, have a good accounting background (such as familiarity with Indian GAAP, US GAAP, or IFRS), and are able to pick up new skills rapidly, you don’t need to have previous industry experience.
- Flexible – You must feel at ease in a constantly shifting environment of projects, financial and accounting challenges, and content.
- flexible enough to work across time zones with our American and international operations. willingness to travel to our international offices.
- You support our long-term perspective and the Netflix culture.
What you Will Do
- Situated in the Mumbai office, closely collaborating with the Content Accounting team members situated in LA, EMEA, and APAC. Reporting to the management team in Content Accounting will be your responsibility.
- A member of the group in charge of ensuring that the company’s content obligations, assets (capitalization), liabilities (payments), and costs (amortization) are all financially sound.
- Setting up and accounting for content license contracts (in a proprietary contract management system), with an emphasis on uploading license fees and assigning payment terms.
- Review and recording of content license agreements, which entails reading the fine print and comprehending how our accounting principles are to be used.
- Preparing working files for content licensing payments and communicating with the accounts payable team.
- Taking into consideration owned material created for India.
- Billing for intercompany sales, keeping track of payments, and comparing ledger balances.
- Contribute to intriguing initiatives and drive process improvements.
- Maintain cross-functional connections with organizations involved in content finance and international finance, tax, legal, and acquisition.
- Outstanding communication abilities.
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Highly dependable self-starter with a positive outlook.
- The capacity to conceive creatively, act swiftly on an idea, spread that concept within the network of product stakeholders, construct a prototype, and commercialize it.
Requirements For Netflix Role
- Graduate Degree – BE/Btech – 223
Check INDIAMART Jobs :- Click Here
Work from Office profile, the location is Mumbai, India
Training and Interview
Training and Guidance will be provided by the company.
- Screening of Resume
- Interview 1
- HR Round
How To Apply For The Content Accountant
Netflix Recruitment 2023: To apply for Content Accountant you need to follow these steps:
- To begin, find the application link that is given below.
- Click the “Click Here” button mentioned below.
- You can now access the official website of Netflix.
- Read the official announcement for further information.
- Go down the page, then accurately complete the Job Post Application Form by entering all the required information.
- You press the final submission button at this point and wait.
- On your screen, your application form will display.
|Join Telegram channel
|Join Whatsapp Group
What is the work location of Netflix jobs?
You can easily do work from the office as this is a job having a location in Mumbai, India.
What will be the process of interviewing for jobs at Netflix?
The interview will be done in 5 rounds.
Screening of Resume