|Software Engineer Recruitment in Microsoft
|There is a vacancy for the post of Software Engineer in Microsoft. In which 50% work from home will be given. Interested applicants should read the blog till the end.
Microsoft Software Engineer Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Name of The Company
|Microsoft Software Engineer Recruitment 2023
|Type of Job
|$76,400 – $151,800 per year.
|50% Work From Home
Work from Home Opportunity
Microsoft has released the official notification of vacancy for the posts of Engineer. In which facility of up to 50% work from home will be provided. Microsoft is the world’s largest software company. Further, if you are selected for this post then your job profile will be Individual Contributor.
Microsoft is one of the largest giant companies in the world. Which was started on April 4, 1975 by Bill Gates and Paul Allen. Whose headquarters is located in Redmond, Washington.
Microsoft is known worldwide for its Windows operating system. Due to which most of the personal computers around the world are operated. Windows has evolved rapidly in the last few years. Currently running the latest version of Windows 11. In addition to Windows, Microsoft allows the use of many other types of software. Which includes Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
The company has a strong presence in the cloud computing space with Microsoft Azure, a robust cloud platform offering infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) and platform-as-a-service (PaaS) solutions. Azure competes with other cloud giants like Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Google Cloud Platform.
Microsoft Software Engineer Recruitment 2023 All Details
Core Platform Engineering team members are expected to be hands-on technology experts who set high standards for personal conduct and work, welcome new challenges, and are responsible of:
- Working within an agile framework to develop technology platforms as a contributor to a highly collaborative team.
- Developing specific capabilities for customers and the Azure platform.
- Directly implementing proof of concept solutions based on government customer requirements.
- Present technical challenges, solutions, and guidance to audiences including customer technical decision makers, and internal engineering teams.
- Identifying solution patterns, gaps, whitespace, limits and adoption barriers and driving feedback into the engineering teams to fuel the continued evolution of our cloud platform.
- Working as a team player who supports colleagues across the organization to enable everyone to deliver their best work.
- OR equivalent experience.
2. Experience with all of the following:
- Networking technologies such as TCP (Transmission Control Protocol)/IP (Internet Protocol), switches, routers, firewalls, protocols, Wide Area Network and peering
- Running workloads on Kubernetes
- Coding, designing, and architecting solutions on top of Azure.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
- Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
- Competent analytical skills and problem-solving capabilities.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technical skills quickly.
- Trusted customer and partner empathy, with ability to translate real world business problems
- into end-to-end technology solutions.
- Deep technical knowledge on Cloud (Public/Private), IaaS, PaaS, services etc.
- communication and presentation skills.
- Experience working with government IT projects and teams.
- Knowledge of other open-source technologies.
Job Location & Salary
Software Engineering IC2 – The typical base pay range for this role across the U.S. is USD $76,400 – $151,800 per year. There is a different range applicable to specific work locations, within the San Francisco Bay area and New York City metropolitan area, and the base pay range for this role in those locations is USD $100,300 – $165,400 per year. (Travel
How To Apply For Microsoft Software Engineer Recruitment 2023
- To begin, click the Apply Now button given below.
- You can now access the official notification on the company’s page.
- Fill out the Form on the careers page by clicking on “Apply”.
- After filling out the form click on the “Submit” button.
|Join Telegram Channel
|Join Whatsapp Group
What is the Selection Process of Microsoft Software Engineer Recruitment 2023
When you submit your resume from the Apply section. After that your interview will be scheduled as per the company and further information will be given.
Microsoft Software Engineer Recruitment 2023 Salary Amount.
The typical base pay range for this role across the U.S. is USD $76,400 – $151,800 per year.