Maersk Recruitment 2023: Maersk is inviting applicants for Graduate Intern-Technology. No experience required all information about the job is given in this article.
Maersk Recruitment 2023: Overview
|BE or B.Tech
|5.5 LPA (expected)
About Maersk Company
Maersk’s business activities include shipping, port operation, supply chain management and warehousing as well as one of the largest shipping companies in the world and is the largest by fleet capacity, with 18% of worldwide fleet capacity.
Maersk Recruitment 2023: Role
- You will Assist in software development by collaborating with experience to software developers to design, code and test software applications as well as you will contribute to the development and maintenance of scalable and efficient Software Solutions.
- you are responsible for testing and quality assurance bye assistant ine d testing and quality assurance process for software applications and identify and report bugs and collaborate with the development team to address them.
- do research and innovation by participating in the research initiatives to explore innovative solution to technology challenges and stay informed about emerging technology and industry trends.
- collaborative project like contribute ideas and solutions to enhance project out comes and you will work closely with close functional teams on various Technology projects.
- By collecting, analyse and interpret data to support decision making process and prepare reports and presentation summarising key finding and recommendation for data analyse and reporting.
- You are responsible for providing technical support to end uses and internal teams, trouble shooting and resolving issues related to hardware, software and network systems.
Maersk Recruitment 2023: Qualifications
Maersk Recruitment 2023: all the qualifications and skills required for the job are given below:
- B.E./BTech/Teach Certifications and graduate with exposure in Technology.netCore/Java script/React/Angular.
- You have ability to work in fast-paced and dynamic environment and to work Collaborate in a team environment, and to analyse and solve complex problems.
- Eagerness to learn and adapt to new technology and challenges.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and pay very strong attention to every detail and have commitment to produce high quality work.
- strong programming fundamentals understanding.
Maersk Recruitment 2023:Apply Online
Maersk Recruitment 2023: follow these steps to apply for the job:
- To begin click the apply now button given below.
- You can now access the Maersk official website.
- Read the official announcement for further information.
- Select the Apply online button, then accurately complete the job post application form by entering all the required information.
- You press the final submission button at this point and wait.
- On your screen, your application form will display.
|Join telegram channel
|Join WhatsApp group