|July 16, 2023
|Kotak Mahindra Bank is inviting applications for the position of
CEC Officer. Here you are given complete information about the job. Must read the complete article for more information.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Kotak Mahindra Bank
|CEC Officer – Inbound – Retail Liabilities-Customer Experience Center-Contact Centre Inbound
|Thane, Maharashtra, India
|Upto 4,30,000 PA
About Kotak Mahindra Bank
High-interest savings accounts, low-interest personal loans, and credit cards with tempting promotions are all offered by Kotak Mahindra Bank.
The Group’s main firm, Kotak Mahindra Financing Ltd. (KMFL), got a banking license from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) in February 2003, making Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd.
The country’s first non-banking financing company to do so. ING Vysya Bank Ltd. and Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. amalgamated on April 1, 2015.
Consumer Banking, Business Banking, Commercial Banking, and Treasury are the four Strategic Business Units of the Bank that serve retail and business clients in both urban and rural India.
The Group provides a vast array of financial services that span all aspects of life. From investing to life insurance, mutual funds, commercial banking, and stock brokerage
Why Kotak is Good
This organization is suited to you if you’re a driven individual that continually wants to grow in your knowledge.
You’ll feel great because of this organization’s many advantages. receives perks including job training, health insurance, soft skill training, the ability to work remotely depending on requirements, team outings, free transportation, education assistance, child care, and many more.
About the Team
The Kotak team constantly gives their all to provide outcomes for the business in the industries they operate in.
You’ll be a part of a vibrant, young business that is dedicated to giving our clients back their time, providing our Partners with flexible earning opportunities, and enhancing the capabilities of small businesses in your neighborhood.
Job Description of a CEC Officer
- To respond to incoming calls from customers in retail liabilities and to satisfactorily handle their questions and demands.
- To recognize and take advantage of cross-selling possibilities (banking products) during client calls.
- You will be accountable for providing outstanding customer service and communication within established productivity and service criteria.
- Assure “delight” for the customer and a constant level of service, including prompt response to customer questions or concerns.
- Finish the logs the process has requested (day’s end goal).
- Compliance with standards for quality control and information security.
- You need to be informed of and abide by any process updates.
- Utilize the team’s coaching or the team leader’s/coach’s/quality’s comments as a roadmap for performance improvement.
Requirements For this Job Role
Required qualifications for the position include:
- A candidate applying here must be a Graduate.
- Preferably 1-2 years with 6 months which should be in a customer service role – Understanding of the call center industry an advantage.
- Freshers can also apply · Excellent communication skills – Verbal & Written · Flexible to work 24/7 (For Females: 7 AM till 8 PM) including Sundays/holidays · Flexible to get scattered 8 Weeks Offs in a month with 9hours shifts.
A Graduate in any stream of their choice.
- Great communication skills and excellent listening skills.
- Be self-assured, open to learning, and knowledgeable. Have a cheerful, enthusiastic attitude and work with honesty.
- A team player and cooperative Self-motivated individual has the capacity to serve as an organizational role model. Should be able to easily build relationships with coworkers, bosses, and clients.
Check IBM Jobs :- Click Here
Thane, Maharashtra, India. Work from Office profile.
Training will be provided by the company.
How To Apply For CEC Officer
To apply for CEC Officer at Kotak, follow these steps:
- To begin, find the application link that is given below.
- Click the “Click Here” button mentioned below.
- You can now access the official website of Kotak.
- Read the official announcement for further information.
- Go down the page, then accurately complete the Job Post Application Form by entering all the required information.
- You press the final submission button at this point and wait.
- On your screen, your application form will display.
|Join Telegram channel
|Join Whatsapp Group
What are the requirements to apply for a job at Kotak Bank as a CEC Officer?
A candidate applying here must be a Graduate.
Preferably 1-2 years with 6 months which should to be in customer service role – Understanding of call center industry an advantage.
Fresher’s can also apply.
What is the job location for the post of CEC Officer at Kotak?
Thane, Maharashtra, India.
How To Apply For CEC Officer at Kotak?
From the links above, access the official website of Kotak Mahindra Bank and then accurately complete the Job Post Application Form by entering all the required information.