|September 11, 2023
|Infosys is inviting applications for the position of
Process Executive. Here you are given complete information about the job. Must read the complete article for more information.
Infosys Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Full-Time and Regular
|Upto 3,00,000 PA
About Infosys Company
One of the most famous and most company is Infosys when it comes to jobs and innovation. Let’s explore more about it:
Infosys professionally guide customers in more than 56 countries as they navigate their digital transformation driven by the cloud thanks to our more than 40 years of expertise managing the systems and operations of multinational corporations.
Through the transfer of digital skills, knowledge, and concepts from our innovation ecosystem, we empower them with an AI-powered core, allow the company to agile digital at scale, and drive continuous improvement with always-on learning.
This company has a strong commitment to becoming a well-run, ecologically responsible business where varied talent can flourish in a welcoming atmosphere.
Why Join Infosys
Joining this company means being part of an innovative and fast-paced environment where you can contribute to shaping the future. The company brings together people, the planet, and communities. Infosys provides you with a wide variety of Insurance like health, life, dental, vision, etc. It provides 5 days of work which makes work and life manageable with a great working environment.
About the Team
Process Executive at Infosys is a valued position where the team works in a cooperative manner. The team is hard-working and solution-oriented and places a great role in the life of an Infosys employee.
Infosys aims to work with a great team to make sure that all the organizational needs are met properly.
Infosys workers as process executives are skilled communicators and problem solvers who are dedicated to ensuring customer success. They have a strong commitment to efficiency and effectively navigate various channels to support customers.
These specialists take complete ownership of issues and provide high-quality solutions, constantly striving for proactive improvements.
They possess technical proficiency and are self-motivated individuals focused on delivering sustainable results that enhance the customer experience. This role is open to freshers with 0 work experience which means that the company is ready to train and teach.
The role requires the ability to thrive in a fast-paced team environment with minimal supervision.
Roles and Responsibilities
As a process executive, your role includes:
• L1 Service Desk Technical Support (JL2A & Jl3A)/Voice+Chat (NO 2B)
• European client – WFO/WF client location which is in Bellandur Bangalore
• 24/7 weekly shift roaster/International call handling experience,6 days working.
• Troubleshooting lists – VPN, BSOD, Bit locker, MS teams, Password reset, Active directory, Printer, Outlook/webmail/Add-ins/PST/DST/, BIOS, Drivers & Installation
• Ping command
• Difference between service requests & incidents. • Aware of the SLA/Metrics handled.
Requirements For this Job Role
Required qualifications for the position include:
- Graduation in any stream.
- Infosys is not looking for experienced profiles for this role. 0 years of experience is also welcomed.
- Passion for continuous learning and staying updated.
- Strong time management skills and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills for clear communication with stakeholders.
- Proficiency in the Internet.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.
One must be a graduate. No prior experience is required for this particular job role.
Check Internships :- Click Here
Candidates applying for this position must have completed their graduation.
Bangalore. This is a work-from-office profile. The candidate if selected will be regular to the office.
Training will be provided by the company.
How To Apply For a Process Executive
To apply for Process Executive at Infosys, follow these steps:
- Click the “Click Here” button mentioned below.
- You can now access the official website of Infosys.
- Recommended to open the site in desktop mode.
- Read the official announcement for further information.
- Select the Apply Online button, then accurately complete the Job Post Application Form by entering all the required information.
- You press the final submission button at this point and wait.
- On your screen, your application form will display.
|Join Telegram channel
|Join Whatsapp Group