|July 14, 2023
|IndiaMart is inviting applications for the position of Assistant Manager. Here you are given complete information about the job. Must read the complete article for more information.
IndiaMart Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Full time Job
|Work From Office
|Ludhiana, Punjab, India
|Minimum 1 year of Experience
|Upto 3 LPA
About IndiaMart Company
IndiaMART is India’s largest online B2B marketplace, connecting buyers and suppliers. With an extensive range of products and services, it simplifies sourcing and facilitates secure transactions.
The platform offers comprehensive seller profiles, value-added services, and a mobile app for convenient access.
IndiaMART empowers businesses to connect, grow, and succeed in a trusted and transparent online environment.
Our greatest assets are the IndiaMARTians. For our employee’s personal and professional development, we provide a variety of career advancement opportunities as well as learning and development activities.
They get the benefit of working with India’s largest online B2B marketplace along with a fast-paced career progression. Potential employees can advance to leadership roles within five years of their work tenure.
We have more than 500 employees working with us who are testimony to this program.
The superheroes take advantage of our cutting-edge I-LEAP program, which allows employees to “Learn as they Work“. Our Superlative Incentive Programs, arguably among the best in business today, allow them to earn more as they do more.
Role And Responsibility For This Job
- The position holder will be an individual contributor
- Build and manage productive, professional relationships with clients
- Ensure clients are using and deriving benefits from IndiaMART
- Ensure products/services in the client’s e-catalog are accurately defined
- Maximize revenue by upselling other services and achieve fortnightly, monthly client retention and revenue targets
- Systematic follow-up and time-bound closures
- Prompt resolution of complaints
- Daily 4-5 in-person meetings (F2F) with clients onsite
Check Internships :- Click Here
Skills and Requirements
The skills required in the candidate for this position are direct sales, field sales, key account management, revenue generation, renewals, sales, business development, client handling, cross-selling, and upselling.
The candidate must be having these attributes:
- Application of sales techniques
- Active listening and understanding of the business contexts of clients
- Good Verbal and written communication
- Ability to work independently
We welcome candidates with any graduation or post-graduation qualifications. As long as you meet the requirements and possess the necessary skills, your educational background will not be a limiting factor.
Interview Rounds & Training
Training will be provided by the company after an interview that will be conducted in the office. Only one round of interviews will be conducted with the company’s staff if your application gets selected.
Ludhiana, Punjab, India. Work From Office profile.
How To Apply For an Assistant Manager
To apply for Assistant Manager, follow these steps:
- To begin, click the Apply Now button given below.
- You can now access the official website of the company.
- Read the official announcement for further information.
- Select the Apply Online button, then accurately complete the Job Post Application Form by entering all the required information.
- After filling in all the details, don’t forget to upload your introduction video which is a mandatory step to complete the application process.
|Join Telegram channel
|Join Whatsapp Group
What is the job location for the profile of assistant manager at IndiaMart?
Ludhiana, Punjab, India is the job location for this profile.
How to apply for the post of assistant manager at IndiaMart?
To apply for the post of assistant manager at IndiaMart you need to click the given link and fill out the details on the careers page of the company.