|Customer Support Intern
|June 19, 2023
|Haptik is inviting applications for the position of
Customer Support Intern. Here you are given complete information about the job. Must read the complete article for complete information.
Haptik Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Customer Support Intern
|Full Time Internship
|Business Development and Sales
|INR 15,000 – 20,000 per month
About Haptik Company
Haptik is a part of Jio Platforms Limited, which in early 2019 paid $100 million to acquire the majority of the company’s shares. Jio is a $65 billion internet conglomerate with operations in a variety of industries, including healthcare, media & entertainment, telecom, and e-commerce.
Jio Platforms have a total client base of about 500 million, and some of its notable investors include household brands like Google, Facebook, Silver Lake, and KKR.
Why Haptik Needs You
Haptik is one of the largest Conversational Commerce firms in the world, reaching over 500 million devices and processing over 7 billion talks to date.
We are at the forefront of the paradigm shift of engagement from clicks to talks because we have developed a strong set of technological tools that can support any type of conversational application.
We are ideally positioned to lead the Conversational Commerce revolution with a team of more than 400 people, including some of the brightest minds in the business.
We made a significant strategic announcement with Jio in 2019 and joined their $65 billion internet conglomerate Reliance Jio Platforms as a result.
Haptik’s Core Company Values
- Ownership: You are responsible for seeing that tasks are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Perseverance: You can bounce back from failures and keep trying until you succeed.
- Agility: The capacity to adjust to change without losing focus or direction.
- Impact: You produce the greatest caliber of work, and only greatness can make you happy at work.
- Integrity: You always act morally, no matter how difficult the situation may be.
As a Support Intern, you will work in a fast-paced, agile atmosphere, using your expertise in Interakt’s platform to investigate and address customer questions about its products and technical issues. You’ll also make sure that consumers are happy with their Interakt experiences.
What You Will be doing
- Answering consumer questions by WhatsApp, email, or phone in a fast and accurate manner
- Determining client needs and assisting customers in using particular features
- Examining and notifying product inconsistencies
- Social media monitoring for consumer concerns and outreach to offer support
- Customer input should be gathered and shared with our product, sales, and marketing departments.
- Follow up with clients to confirm the resolution of their issues, including any fundamental technical ones
- Excellent Interpersonal skills to interact positively with people who may be upset or stressed.
Candidates who are applying for this position have completed their Graduation in any Stream.
Skills and Requirements
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A good Listener
- An Excellent team player.
- Adjustable to shift and overtime.
Mumbai, Maharashtra Work From Office.
Mode of Interview:- Online + Offline.
Training will be provided by the company.
How To Apply For a Customer Support Intern
To apply for Customer Support Intern, follow these steps:
- To begin, click the Apply Now button given below.
- You can now access the Haptik official website.
- Read the official announcement for further information.
- Select the Apply Online button, then accurately complete the Job Post Application Form by entering all the required information.
- You press the final submission button at this point and wait.
- On your screen, your application form will display.
|Apply online ( All areas )
|Join Telegram channel
|Join Whatsapp Group