|September 7, 2023
|GSK is inviting applications for the position of Tech Associate (GSK Recruitment 2023). Here, you are given complete information about the job. You must read the full article for related information.
GSK Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Upto 4,50,000 PA
GSK Recruitment 2023 for Tech Associate
Join GSK’s Digital & Tech Team and Excel in Technology
At GSK, we’re on a mission to unite science, technology, and talent to get ahead of diseases, positively impacting the health of billions of people globally. We are seeking talented individuals to help us lead in technology and reinvent the way we serve our patients and healthcare professionals. Join us in making a meaningful impact on people’s health around the world.
As a Tech Associate, you will have the opportunity to be part of our dynamic university hire program. This is a rare chance to develop your skills and learn about the latest technologies in the healthcare industry. You’ll collaborate with a diverse team to deliver innovative solutions and play a crucial role in implementing our tech strategy.
- Hone your technical skills through a tailored development program.
- Work in a multicultural environment that fosters diversity and collaboration.
- Collaborate with a talented team to achieve unprecedented success.
- A graduate/post-graduate degree (BTech/B.E) in IT, computer science, circuit branch, or a technology-related field with specializations in one or more of the following: AI/ML, Data Analytics, Cyber Security. If you have a track record of success in technology, degrees in engineering, maths, statistics, or data science will also be considered.
- Fresh thinking with innovative ideas to boost productivity and efficiency.
- Proficiency in working with data to find meaningful insights and drive data-driven decision-making.
- Passion for hands-on programming, coding, and solving complex problems with technology-driven solutions.
- Enthusiasm for learning and exploring emerging technologies, such as Gen AI.
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills.
GSK is a global biopharma company with a special purpose – to improve the health of billions of people and deliver sustainable shareholder returns. Our success depends on our people, and we are committed to creating an inclusive workplace where everyone can thrive. We believe in Equal and Inclusive Treatment of Employees, and our goal is to reflect the diversity of the communities we work in.
Join us in our mission to positively impact the health of 2.5 billion people by 2030 and be part of a company where you can thrive both personally and professionally.
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or agencies for the vacancies posted on this site. Please be cautious of bogus job advertisements or unsolicited emails requesting payments for recruitment opportunities. GSK does not charge any fees for the recruitment process.
If you come across suspicious emails or job advertisements, please inform us at email@example.com so that we can verify the authenticity of the job opportunity.
The location for the position of Tech Associate at GSK is Bengaluru, India.
How To Apply For GSK Careers for Freshers
To apply for Tech Associate At GSK, follow these steps:
- To begin, find the “apply link” that is given below.
- Click the “Click Here” button mentioned below.
- You can now find yourself in the career of GSK.
- Read the job listing carefully.
- If your skill set matches the job specification of the open position, click on the “Apply Now” option. It will take you to the application form after logging in with your credentials or creating a new account on the careers page.
- Fill in your credentials correctly and upload your resume for the reference of the employer.
- You press the final submission button at this point and wait.
- On your screen, your application form will display.
|Join Telegram channel
|Join Whatsapp Group
What is the salary in GSK India?
₹446,321 to ₹3,300,290 a year