Systems Development Engineer, Devices and Services
|June 15, 2023
|Google is inviting applications for the position of
Systems Development Engineer, Devices and Services. Here you are given complete information about the job. Must read the complete article for complete information.
Google Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Systems Development Engineer, Devices and Services
|0-1 years ( Entry-level )
About Google Company
An American global technology corporation with a focus on Internet-related services and goods is Google Inc. These consist of software, cloud computing, search, and internet advertising technologies. AdWords, an online advertising business that displays advertisements close to the list of search results, generates the majority of its income.
About The Job
You may manage services and systems at scale in the Systems Development Engineering (SDE) role at Google. SDEs inventively automate the routine and minimize labor using their engineering discipline. We focus on the creation of tools and solutions that address certain problem classes rather than merely writing code to solve faults.
We put an emphasis on observability since we are aware that it is difficult to manage what you cannot measure. We start by instrumenting, then transform data into knowledge, and lastly knowledge into action.
We are aware that the environmental impact of Google systems, services, virtual computing environments, and the operating systems that enable them goes beyond just financial impact. We are aware that community matters and that by working together we can accomplish more.
What You Will Be Doing as Systems Development Engineer
- Create and maintain a manufacturing IT infrastructure to guarantee continuous service availability at manufacturing facilities around the world.
- Work internationally and cross-functionally with stakeholder teams from Google, our partner network, and Devices and Services.
- Changes and additions to the Google Cloud infrastructure across Devices and Services are designed, tested, implemented, and maintained.
- able to carry out and operate independently, but also knows when to escalate and seek help.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with Virtualization services (e.g., VMware) and Human-Computer Interface (e.g., VxRail or vSAN).
- Experience with scripting/coding (e.g., PowerShell, Bash, Python).
- Experience with Windows and Linux system administration.
Preferred Qualifications ( Skills )
- Knowledge of networking principles and technologies like Cisco and Aryaka.
- Knowledge of public key infrastructure (PKI) and hardware security modules (HSM) for managing certificates, as well as system administration and design.
- Knowledge of monitoring tools, such as Configuration Management, CheckMK, Grafana, Nagios, Zabbix, and Prometheus.
- Knowledge of the Google Cloud Platform, Linux, Ubuntu, or a comparable platform.
Hyderabad, Telangana, India. Work From Office Job.
Mode of Interview:- Online as well as face-to-face depending on the operational requirements.
How To Apply For a Systems Development Engineer
To apply for Systems Development Engineer, follow these steps:
- To begin, click the Apply Now button given below.
- You can now access the Google official website.
- Read the official announcement for further information.
- Select the Apply Online button, then accurately complete the Job Post Application Form by entering all the required information.
- You press the final submission button at this point and wait.
- On your screen, your application form will display.
|Join Telegram channel
|Join Whatsapp Group