|October 09, 2023
|Genpact Careers is inviting applications for the position of Senior Analyst. Here you are given complete information about the job. Must read the complete article for complete information.
Genpact Careers Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Work from Office
|Upto 3,00,000 PA
Genpact is a global professional services company providing outcomes that transform their clients’ businesses and shape their futures. They are guided by their real-world experience redesigning and running thousands of processes for hundreds of global companies across 30 countries.
Their clients – including many in the Global Fortune 500 – partner with them for their unique ability to combine deep industry and functional expertise, leading talent, and proven methodologies to drive collaborative innovation that turns insights into action and delivers outcomes at scale.
They create lasting competitive advantages for their clients and their customers, running digitally enabled operations and applying their Data-Tech-AI services to design, build, and transform their businesses.
Why Join Genpact
Genpact is a company with a great environment and class management that helps you achieve those personal goals through effective training and learning.
The company gives you a chance to perform well and substantially grow in your field. There are a plethora of employee benefits that Genpact opens up for you.
- Enjoy Work Home Home sometimes on your conditions.
- Effective Job Training
- Soft Skill Training
- Health Insurance
- Team Outings
- Education Assistance
- Free Transport
- Child care
- Free food and Cafeteria
Genpact Careers Senior Analyst Jobs All Details
Are you ready to embark on a journey of relentless pursuit for the better? Genpact is inviting applications for the role of Senior Analyst, T&E Audit. In this role, you will play a pivotal part in understanding project requirements, crafting solutions, implementing strategies, and reporting results. If you have experience in service delivery, team management, and international client interaction, we’d like to hear from you.
- Play a crucial role in comprehending project requirements for planning, implementation, and reporting.
- Demonstrate proficiency in service delivery, including team management and collaboration at all levels.
- Preferably, have experience in client-facing roles on the international stage.
- Exhibit strong interpersonal skills.
Genpact Careers Recruitment 2023 Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce
- Proficiency in English, both written and oral
- Familiarity with T&E tools such as Concur, Workday, AppZen, etc.
- Understanding of basic T&E process and policy requirements
- Ability to identify exceptions and non-compliances in T&E
- Capability to thrive in a high-pressure environment and take on challenges
- Experience in transitioning new accounts is advantageous
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Strong prioritization skills
- Competence in working with confidential information discreetly
- Flexibility and integrity in meeting deadlines
- Proficiency in PC skills, including Word, Excel, and Visio
Training and Interview
The company will provide training to all the candidates.
- Once you will fill out the application your resume will be shortlisted
- You will be provided with all the information via your official email id
- If your resume is selected HR will contact you for an interview
- After a normal face-to-face interview, you will be judged and selected by the company according to your performance and eligibility.
How To Apply For Genpact Careers Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Genpact Careers Recruitment 2023, follow these steps:
- To begin, click the Apply Now button given below.
- You can now access the Genpact official website.
- Read the official announcement for further information.
- Select the Apply Online button, then accurately complete the Job Post Application Form by entering all the required information.
- You press the final submission button at this point and wait.
- On your screen, your application form will display.
|Join Telegram channel
|Join Whatsapp Group
What is the salary given to a Senior Analyst at Genpact?
The salary offered to a Senior Analyst at Genpact is up to 3 LPA.
How To Apply For Senior Analyst at Genpact?
One can fill out the form given via the link given above and apply successfully.
The amount of time required for a Senior Analyst job?
The job of Senior Analyst is a full-time job and requires the presence of the office.