|Data Engineer – ADF
|June 26, 2023
|Gartner is inviting applications for the position of Data Engineer. Here you are given complete information about the job. Must read the complete article for more information.
Gartner Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Data Engineer- ADF
|Developing and Technology
|Upto 5 to 8 Lac/annum.
About Gartner Company
Gartner provides CEOs and their teams with objective, actionable intelligence. Their knowledgeable advice and resources help organizations make quicker, wiser decisions and perform better on mission-critical issues. Since Gartner’s establishment in 1979, there has been exponential growth, and the company is happy to have over 19,500 colleagues worldwide who assist over 15,000 client firms in more than 100 countries.
Why Join Gartner
People from various geographic locations, cultures, faiths, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities, and generations make up the teams.
The company thinks that having a variety of life experiences makes them stronger as people, as a society, and as an organization.
Gartner continues to receive praise for being a fantastic place to work on a global scale because of this.
The Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index designated their company the Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality, and the Disability Equality Index labeled them as the Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion.
Fortune named us of the World’s Most Admired Companies. Looking for a location to bring your grand ideas to life? Come on board fast.
About This Position
A software developer with a focus on data engineering is what Gartner is searching for. The individual will work with the group responsible for creating and maintaining the data warehouse and other data products for Gartner.
This involves utilizing multiple ingestion APIs to interact with both internal and external source data systems. This job will provide you the chance to work with a variety of technologies with an emphasis on data services and data science.
This entails creating fresh data pipelines and utilizing old ones, as well as sustaining, upgrading, and supporting the current business intelligence products.
What You Will be doing at Gartner
- Design, build and automate the deployment of data pipelines and applications to support data scientists and researchers with their reporting and data requirements.
- Participate in architecture design and implementation of high-performance, scalable, and optimized data solutions.
- Integrate data from a wide variety of sources, including on-premise databases and external data sources with rest APIs and harvesting tools.
- Collaborate with internal business units and data science teams on business requirements, data access, processing/transformation, and reporting needs and leverage existing and new tools to provide solutions.
- Effectively support and partner with businesses on implementation, technical issues, and training on the data lake ecosystem
- Work with teams on managing AWS and Azure resources (EMR, ECS clusters, etc.) and continuously improve the deployment process of our applications
- Work with administrative resources and support provisioning, monitoring, configuration, and maintenance of AWS and Azure tools.
- Promote the integration of new cloud technologies and continuously evaluate new tools that will improve the organization’s capabilities while leading to a lower total cost of operation.
- Support automation efforts across the data analytics team utilizing Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Work with the team to implement data governance, access control and identify and reduce security risks.
Skills Required For Data Engineer- ADF
- Strong SQL skills
- Excellent knowledge of relational database concepts
- Experience with reporting tools, Power BI preferable
- Experience with ETL tools, Azure Data Factory preferable
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- 2-4 years of experience in the Design and Development of Cloud-based data models, Azure experience preferable.
- Experience in reporting, analytics, model development, and/or data science
- Strong desire to improve upon their skills in software development, frameworks, and technologies
Check New Reliance Jobs :- Click Here
Bachelor’s degree in engineering course. The candidate needs to fulfill the upper mentioned criteria.
Gartner is finding:
It would be great if you have certain skills mentioned here to fetch yourself this position:
- Experience working with both structured and unstructured data
- Experience with version control tools (Git, Subversion)
- Experience using automated build systems (CI/CD)
- Experience working in different programming languages (Java, python)
- Experience in Data Structures and algorithms
- Knowledge of different database technologies (Relational, NoSQL, Graph, Document, etc…). This should include building and managing scalable data models.
- Knowledge of ML model deployment
This profile is work from office profile in Gurgaon, India.
Training will be provided by the company.
How To Apply For a Data Engineer- ADF
To apply for Data Engineer- ADF, follow these steps:
- To begin, click the Apply Now button given below.
- You can now access the official website of Gartner.
- Read the official announcement for further information.
- Select the Apply Online button, then accurately complete the Job Post Application Form by entering all the required information.
- You press the final submission button at this point and wait.
- On your screen, your application form will display.
|Join Telegram channel
|Join Whatsapp Group