|Customer Service Voice
|July 10, 2023
|Flipkart is inviting applications for the position of Customer Service Voice. Here you are given complete information about the job. Must read the complete article for more information.
Flipkart Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Customer Service Voice
|Full Time, Regular
|Customer Success, Service & Operations
|Remote, Work From Home
|1.75-2.25 Lacs P.A
About Flipkart Company
The Flipkart Group is one of India’s leading digital commerce entities and includes group companies Flipkart, Myntra, Flipkart Wholesale, Flipkart Health+, and Cleartrip.
Started in 2007, Flipkart has enabled millions of sellers, merchants, and small businesses to participate in India’s digital commerce revolution. With a registered customer base of more than 450 million, Flipkart’s marketplace offers over 150 million products across 80+ categories.
Today, there are over 11 lakh sellers on the platform, including Shopsy sellers. With a focus on empowering and delighting every Indian by delivering value through technology and innovation, Flipkart has created lakhs of jobs in the ecosystem while empowering generations of entrepreneurs and MSMEs.
Flipkart is known for pioneering services such as Cash on Delivery, No Cost EMI, and easy returns, which are customer-centric innovations that have made online shopping more accessible and affordable for millions of Indians.
Note : The given Work From Home Voice process is for Flipkart company only however, the job opening is being handled by Tech Mahindra. You will apply through Tech Mahindra for this particular profile.
About This Position
Are you a people person and love to assist them while engaging in fruitful communication? Then this position is for you who can go to lengths to satisfy the customers.
This is a profile that will help you gain great client experience and let you interact with a diverse customer base.
In this position, you will use your unique gifts of understanding people’s intentions to improve their satisfaction with the company.
Roles and Responsibility For This Job
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Handle customer complaints, and provide appropriate solutions and alternatives.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
Check For Private Jobs :- Click Here
HSC/Graduate/Post Graduate is preferred however those who have not graduated can also apply.
Applicants must have a Laptop/Desktop – I3 Processor, 8GB RAM, 64 BIT Operating System, Genuine Windows 10 or above, Genuine Anti-Virus, Noise Cancellation Headphones, Broadband connection, and Power Backup.
Working Days – 6 Days with rotational shifts
Anywhere from INDIA, work from home.
Pay Rate / Salary
1.75-2.25 Lacs P.A
Salary will be directly credited into your bank account.
Interview and Training
Must successfully complete training and before that an online interview will take place.
How To Apply For a Customer Service Voice.
To apply for Customer Service Voice follow these steps:
- To begin, click the Apply Now button given below.
- You can now access the Naukri page where you will find the whole information.
- Read the official announcement for further information.
- Select the Apply Online button, then accurately complete the Job Post Application Form by entering all the required information.
- You press the final submission button at this point and wait.
- On your screen, your application form will display.
|Join Telegram channel
|Join Whatsapp Group