|Operations (Last Mile Delivery Channel) Intern
|September 3, 2023
|Flipkart is inviting applications for the position of Operations (Last Mile Delivery Channel) Intern (Flipkart Recruitment 2023). Here you are given complete information about the job. You must read the entire article for related information.
Flipkart Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Operations (Last Mile Delivery Channel)
About the Flipkart
Flipkart is an Indian e-commerce firm based in Bangalore, India. Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal started it in 2007. Flipkart began as an online bookshop, but it has now evolved to sell a variety of things such as electronics, apparel, home appliances, and food.
Flipkart is India’s largest e-commerce business, with a market share of more than 30%. Walmart acquired Flipkart in 2018 for $16 billion Flipkart has over 100 million registered consumers and over 300,000 vendors. Flipkart is a renowned e-commerce firm in India that is dedicated to providing its consumers with a convenient buying experience.
About the Team Flipkart
The Flipkart team strives to bring out the best in its workers by providing them with the greatest chances and challenging conditions for professional development. Flipkart provides provide a flexible environment. Flipkart believes in equality – levels do not matter when it comes to benefits. They have centred their benefits and policies on employee care. Some of the benefits of working with Flipkart are stated below:
- Flipkart also assists its employees in higher education assistance programs and other wellness programs.
- Flipkart also provides parental support benefits such as the Maternity Benefit program, Paternity Benefit program, Adoption assistance program and Day-care Support program.
- They provide time away from work and a career break policy to help with work-life balance.
- They routinely involve staff in retirement benefits such as Employee PF Contribution, Flexible PF Contribution, Gratuity, NPS, Leave Encashment, etc.
- In addition to these perks, Flipkart provides insurance coverage for their workers.
You will be in charge of coordinating the business operations and marketing for Flipkart and reporting to senior management.
The Flipkart team is searching for some inquisitive individuals to participate in Flipkart Recruitment 2023 as an Operations Intern.
- Improve your customer-centricity.
- Work on operational statistics, emphasising quality, productivity, and safety.
- Maintain continuous communication with top management about the status, risks, and management of changes.
- Oversee the hub’s functioning.
- Control a delivery executive team
- Manage and promote sales operations.
- Analyze marketing data and make necessary modifications.
- Skills Required: Business Communication, Digital Marketing, Cross-team coordination, business analytics, project management, and presentation skills
- The candidate must have excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to effectively communicate, analyse and present reports.
- Language Proficiency – You should be proficient in English reading, writing, and speaking.
Requirements For this Job Role
- A person who is undergoing or completed his/her graduation degree can apply.
- There is no age limit as such.
- There must be a willingness to outperform and succeed.
For Flipkart Recruitment 2023, the Operations (Last Mile Delivery Channel) Intern is an On-site profile, the locations are Visakhapatnam and Hyderabad.
- Duration of Internship – 3 months
- Stipend – Rs 21,000/ month
- Application Deadline Date – 4 Sept 2023
- Joining Date – Between 18 Aug and 22 Sept 2023
- Job Type – In-Office Internship
- Number of Openings – 25
Training and Interview
Training and Guidance will be provided by the company.
The interview will happen once your CV gets shortlisted. You will be contacted by the company’s HR who will take an online interview.
How To Apply For Flipkart Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Flipkart Recruitment 2023 internship post, follow these steps:
- To begin, find the application link that is given below.
- Click the “Click Here” button mentioned below.
- Read the official announcement for further information.
- Move down the page, then accurately complete the Job Post Application Form by entering all the required information.
- You press the final submission button at this point and wait.
- On your screen, your application form will display.
|Join Telegram channel
|Join Whatsapp Group
What is the work location of the Flipkart Recruitment 2023 Internship?
The work location for Flipkart Recruitment 2023 is in Visakhapatnam and Hyderabad.
What kind of skills are required for a candidate to crack the internship for Flipkart Recruitment 2023?
With great communication skills, the candidate must also be skilled in business analytics, digital marketing and business communication.
What is the duration of the Operations (Last Mile Delivery Channel) internship
The duration for the internship is 3 months.
What will the expected stipend for the Operations (Last Mile Delivery Channel) Intern?
The stipend will be around Rs 21,000 per month.