Flex Recruitment 2023: We are seeking a Junior Engineer – GBS Engineering to join our extraordinary team in Chennai. In this role, you will play a crucial part in supporting our global teams, contributing to our growth, and ensuring environmental compliance across our operations.
|Junior Engineer – GBS Engineering (ECM)
|September 6, 2023
|Flex is inviting applications for Junior Engineer – GBS Engineering (ECM). Here you are given complete information about the job. Must read the article for more information.
Flex Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Junior Engineer – GBS Engineering (ECM)
|Upto 3,20,000/- PA
Flex, a Fortune Global 500 company, is a trusted manufacturing partner that collaborates with leading brands to design, build, and deliver innovative products that enhance lives and make a positive impact on the world. We foster a culture of diversity and inclusion, valuing uniqueness as a source of strength. Our community empowers our people to push the boundaries of innovation, creating exceptional products that deliver value and improve lives.
A career at Flex offers the opportunity to contribute to meaningful projects and invest in your personal growth within a respectful, inclusive, and collaborative environment. If you’re passionate about the role but don’t meet every qualification, we encourage you to apply and join us in our mission to achieve greatness.
Junior Engineer – GBS Engineering (ECM) Jobs in Flex
- Collaborate with Customers and Suppliers in various countries.
- Coordinate Environmental Compliance activities across multiple teams.
- Work closely with the team to collect, analyze, and archive component information related to Environmental Compliance through Assent Compliance Management.
- Follow established processes without deviations.
- Interface with multiple customers and suppliers to address various Environmental Regulatory requirements.
- Provide training to suppliers on Environmental Compliance requirements based on customer needs.
- Support the organization in regulatory compliance and participate in audits, both internal and third-party.
- Monitor and handle regulation changes in ACM, forecasting the risk to the Product Environment Compliance team.
- Participate in regular calls with Site, Field Engineers, and Customers.
- Possess knowledge of electronics.
- Enter part lists, Manufacturer contacts, and Compliance details in Windchill Product Analytics tool.
- Interact with manufacturers in America, Europe, and Asia to gather environmental declarations.
- Collaborate with supplier engineers and liaise with commodity management, procurement, and design engineering regarding environmental compliance.
- Be willing to work night shifts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical, Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE), Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE), Mechanical Engineering, or related fields. Alternatively, MSc in Electronics, Chemistry, or Environmental Science.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience as an individual contributor.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in basic office tools such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
What We Offer:
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
Job Category: Production Engineering
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of Basic Office Tools
- Willingness to work in night shifts
Flex covers all costs associated with the application, interview, or offer process. Candidates will not be asked for any payment related to these costs.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities to assist them in the application process.
Join Flex, where your contributions will make a difference, and together, we will create extraordinary products that shape the future.
This profile is work from Office and the positions are open for Chennai, India. You can check it while applying as well.
Training will be provided by the company.
How To Apply for Flex Recruitment 2023
To apply for Junior Engineer – GBS Engineering (ECM) at Flex, follow these steps:
- To begin, read the whole given information properly.
- If you are interested in applying to this job position at Flex kindly refer to the given links below.
- You need to reach the company’s websites and apply there with the links given below.
- Kindly fill in all the information and wait for further response.
- If you will be an eligible and desired candidate you will be interviewed.
|Join Telegram channel
|Join Whatsapp Group
How to apply for Flex Careers Recruitment 2023?
To apply for Flex Recruitment 2023, you have to check the official site of Flex or BerojgarShala.com.