Associate- Fraud Prevention
|June 15, 2023
|Dunzo is inviting applications for the position of
Associate- Fraud Prevention. Here you are given complete information about the job. Must read the complete article for complete information.
Dunzo Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Associate- Fraud Prevention
|upto 30,000/- Per Month
About Dunzo Company
Dunzo is a hyperlocal rapid commerce firm founded by Kabeer Biswas, Mukund Jha, Dalvir Suri, and Ankur Aggarwal that connects merchants, partners, and users to expedite transactions across courier, e-commerce, and merchant logistics.
Dunzo can be found in the top nine cities in India. Dunzo is backed by Reliance Retail, Google, Blume Ventures, Lightrock, LightBox, STIC Ventures, Alteria, and 3L Capital and is headquartered in Bangalore. Dunzo launched the Dunzo Daily model in 2021, utilizing a network of mini-fulfillment facilities to provide clients with speed, quality, and reliability, resulting in an overall improved experience.
This company is creating a world for today, and we want you to be a part of it.
The team is dedicated to solving local, offline problems by harnessing technology to make the cities we grew up in more accessible and comfortable. We’re passionate about what matters to you, whether it’s giving our users more time to do the things they enjoy, providing flexible earning possibilities to our partners, or boosting the businesses of our merchants.
Why Join Dunzo
- High-performing teams that are lean and strong.
- Possibility of working with top talent
- Daring problems to tackle
- Concentrate on perfection
- Experience with cross-functional domains
- Significant autonomy and ownership
- Having a good time while getting it Dun
What You Will Be Doing as Associate- Fraud Prevention
- Depending on the pre-established regulations, take daily corrective action against fraud partners and users. Examples include refund misuse, discount misuse, user-partner pairing, fraudulent cash withdrawals, etc.
- If you have any worries about partner fines, work with the city teams and the front-end teams.
- Support for user-related activities and escalations from customers
- Help in identifying future frauds by providing feedback on potential gaps or bringing them to attention whenever such examples are discovered.
- Create new rules with analysts to recognize all the recognized fraud tendencies.
- Find instances of false positives and offer suggestions on how to make the rules better.
- Make daily outgoing calls to partners, customers, and merchants.
Skills and Requirments
- Candidate should be a quick learner
- Good understanding of technology
- Logical thinking to quickly deduce who is benefiting and how?
- A sharp observer to help identify new patterns
- Proactive in finding new patterns and highlighting instances whenever necessary
- Google Sheets & Excel skills are mandatory
- Good written and Oral communication
Candidates who are interested to apply for this position must have minimum Graduation from any stream.
Bangalore, INDIA. Work From Office Job.
Mode of Interview:- Online as well as face-to-face depending on the operational requirements.
How To Apply For an Associate- Fraud Prevention Job
To apply for associate- Fraud Prevention, follow these steps:
- To begin, click the Apply Now button given below.
- You can now access the Dunzo official website.
- Read the official announcement for further information.
- Select the Apply Online button, then accurately complete the Job Post Application Form by entering all the required information.
- You press the final submission button at this point and wait.
- On your screen, your application form will display.
|Join Telegram channel
|Join Whatsapp Group