|Content Writing Intern
|July 15, 2023
|Ditto is inviting applications for the position of Content Writing Intern. Here you are given complete information about the job. Must read the complete article to derive all the relevant information. Apply as soon as possible.
Ditto Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Content Writing Intern
|July 15, 2023
|Upto 3,50,000/- PA
About Ditto Company
Ditto, a new venture by Finshots that focuses on helping millennials make smarter financial decisions, starting with insurance.
It helps users understand insurance, narrow down choices, and make informed decisions. They explain health and life insurance in a language users understand.
As an Insurance Advisor at Ditto, you’ll be the face of the company, directly interacting with users. Your role involves understanding their needs and recommending suitable policies or features.
You’ll guide users through the insurance buying process and provide personalized recommendations.
Our training program will equip you with the necessary skills, even if you don’t have prior insurance experience.
Advisory Teams at Ditto
They have two advisory teams: Team Bliss and Team Falcon.
Team Bliss spends 40% of their time on calls and the rest on WhatsApp, offering flexible shifts from 12 pm to 9 pm or 2 pm to 11 pm.
Team Falcon dedicates 60% of their time to calls, with the remaining time on WhatsApp. Their working hours are from 10 am to 8 pm.
- Any business or finance degree
- Strong accuracy and focus on details
- Able to function in a quick-paced atmosphere
- English language ability is required. should possess strong communication and writing abilities.
We understand that your time is valuable, Company wants to make the interview process as smooth and efficient as possible. Here’s a brief overview of the four rounds of interviews you’ll go through:
- HR Introductory Call: In this initial round, you’ll have a conversation with our HR team. They will provide you with an introduction to Ditto, discuss your qualifications and experience, and assess your fit for the role. It’s an opportunity for both parties to get to know each other better.
- Task 1: Once you pass the HR round, you’ll proceed to Task 1. This task is designed to evaluate specific skills and abilities relevant to the Content Writing Intern. You might be given a scenario or a task related to Content Writing, and you’ll be required to showcase your Creativity.
- Task 2: Following the successful completion of Task 1, you’ll move on to Task 2. Similar to the previous task, this round will further assess your capabilities in areas crucial to the role. The task might involve a different scenario or a challenge that tests your Fluency, Accuracy, and creativity
- Final Managerial Round: The last round is the Final Managerial Round. In this stage, you’ll have a conversation with one of our managers or senior team members. This round aims to assess your overall suitability for the role, as well as your potential to contribute effectively to Ditto. It’s an opportunity for you to ask questions and gain insights about the company and your future responsibilities.
We aim to complete all four rounds of the interview process within a maximum of one week, ensuring a prompt evaluation of your candidacy. The process allows us to understand your capabilities and potential contribution to Ditto, while also giving you the chance to showcase your skills and learn more about the company.
So, get ready to ace the interview process and embark on fulfilling your Content Writing Internship
Perks & Benefits
- Opportunity to lead new content initiatives
Candidates who are applying for this profile can have any degree in business or finance
Checkout AMAZON Job For Freshers :- Click Here
Training will be provided by the company.
How To Apply For a Content Writing Internship
To apply for Content Writing Intern follow these steps:
- To begin, click the Apply Now button given below.
- You can now access the official notification on the company’s page.
- Fill out the Form on the careers page.
- After filling out the form click on the “Submit” button.
- Your profile and application will reach the company.
- On selection, the company will directly contact you for further rounds.
|Join Telegram channel
|Join Whatsapp Group