|Analyst, Accounts Payable
|July 26, 2023
|CACTUS Communications is inviting applications for the post of Accounts Payable Analyst. Must read all the information given below and apply as per the mentioned procedures.
CACTUS Communications Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Analyst, accounts payable
|Finance, Tax & Legal
|Work From home
|Remote job (Pan location)
|Freshers & experienced both are preferred.
|Up to 3.5 LPA
Technology and scientific communication are the focus of Cactus Communications. The company specializes in AI tools and services that advance the funding, dissemination, communication, and discovery of research.
They are sufficient providers of editorial, translation, educational, and training solutions for scientists, strategic and tactical scientific content solutions for international life science organizations, AI-powered scholarly publishing products for journals and scientists, and solutions for science dissemination and engagement with peers, the general public, and policymakers for greater research outreach.
They have offices worldwide in more than 190 countries, including London, Princeton, Singapore, Beijing, Shanghai, Tokyo, Seoul, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, and Mumbai.
Why Join CACTUS Company
Cactus is a great place where you are being offered great pay and other bonus. it is a place where you will feel how learning takes place. The company offers great pay and learning prospects to develop your skills more.
An Accounts Payable Analyst is needed by CACTUS to handle all aspects of daily invoice processing.
The Analyst, Accounts Payable is accountable for the prompt processing of Supplier Invoices, handling Invoice-Related Questions and Responding to Stakeholders, Daily Supplier Expense Tracking, Passing Re-class Entries, Bank & PAN Upload at Supplier Master, and Assisting the Lead Accounts Payable in a variety of AP Related Activities.
Role And Responsibility for This Job
- Processing Suppliers’ (foreign companies’) day-to-day invoices after receiving permission from the POC Coordination with international entities POC for sharing timely and accurate vendor invoice details
- Ensure that all invoices are processed with a PO and that all supplier queries are handled via the service desk tool.
- Prepayment invoice follow-up
- Creating monthly provision files to ensure appropriate accrual inputs
- Re-classify records in Oracle Fusion at the end of the month.
- Upload PAN, Bank, and Freelancer information into Oracle Fusion.
Check Internships :- Click Here
The candidate must be having these attributes-
The Analyst, Accounts Payable is responsible for the timely processing of Supplier Invoices, handling invoice-related queries and responding to stakeholders, daily Supplier expense tracking, passing re-class entries, bank & PAN upload at Supplier Master, and assisting the Lead Accounts Payable in various other AP related activities.
We welcome candidates with the following qualification
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or business administration is required.
- Oracle Fusion – Accounts Payable module working knowledge
- Data input and attention to detail
- Understanding of AP processes
- Excel proficiency
- Strong communication abilities, as well as the ability to deal with internal and external stakeholder
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration abilities
- A high level of accountability and ownership
- Customer awareness and diligence, as well as time-sensitive obligations
- Compliance with Company policies, processes, and/or other guidance notes
Interview Rounds & Training
2 – 3 rounds of interviews with the team and HR. Training will be provided with the team so that you can align yourself and adapt to the working conditions of the company.
The resume shortlisting and then a one-on-one interview with the company’s staff if your application gets selected.
CACTUS is a remote-based company, and you can work from anywhere in India.
Due to business requirements or company/team events, you may be needed to go to the Mumbai office for some time during the duration of your job.
How To Apply for Business Development Executive
To apply for an Analyst, Accounts payable job, follow these steps:
- To begin, click the Apply Now button given below.
- You can now access the official website of the company.
- Read the official announcement for further information.
- Select the Apply Online button, then accurately complete the Job Post Application Form by entering all the required information.
|Join Telegram channel.
|Join WhatsApp Group
What is the job location for the profile of Analyst, accounts payable jobs?
Work from anywhere, for business requirements or company/team events, you may be needed to go to the Mumbai office.
What type of skills are required to be an Analyst, Accounts payable?
Supplier Invoices, handling invoice-related queries and responding to stakeholders, daily Supplier expense tracking, passing re-class entries, bank & PAN upload at Supplier Master, and assisting the Lead Accounts Payable in various other AP-related activities.