|Executive Trainee (ET)
|June 26, 2023
|Airtel is inviting applications for the position of
Executive Trainee (ET). Here you are given complete information about the job. Must read the complete article for related information.
Airtel Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Executive Trainee (ET)
|Jhajjar, Haryana- India
|Upto 5,00,000 PA
Airtel is a vibrant, fast-growing firm that lives and breathes innovation. The company works hard to provide their clients with an unmatched experience so that they can gain their loyalty. Airtel serves one in every 24 persons on the earth.
The company prioritizes serving our consumers above anything else. They support their employees in pushing the envelope and developing from today’s competent professionals to tomorrow’s risk-takers.
Airtel employs people from all walks of life and provides them with chances that foster both personal and professional development. Airtel is continuously searching for individuals who are both thinkers and doers; individuals who are passionate, inquisitive, and convinced; individuals who are motivated to depart from traditional positions and do “jobs never done before.”
About the Team Airtel
Airtel team has game-changers and future leaders. People that work with Airtel are intelligent, bright, and want to take chances. You will work with some amazing teams that have developed several market-first technologies. People that are visionary and relentless will be your coworkers. They innovate for the user and iterate for improvement with the goal of making Airtel the digital trailblazer.
Airtel is seeking enthusiastic future leaders with an analytical approach who are fixated on the notion of resolving client problems. Every every day, we reinvent ourselves in order to change lives. Airtel is the place to be if you have the guts to start the next major revolution in the digital telecom industry.
Job Description of Executive Trainee
- Strengthen the distribution and sales network by increasing the SIM & Data Selling Outlets to the maximum possible extent in the assigned territory. Ensure existing customers are adequately serviced
- Understand the market demographics and drive sales strategy according to customer segments
- Drive the basic distribution parameters such as Channel profitability and Channel satisfaction
- Initiate active relationship management programs through continuous and effective engagement with Retailers and Field Sales Executives (FSE)
- Increase value for Partners i.e. Distributors, Retailers, and Field Sales Executives through systematic marketing and merchandising activities
- Develop timely Market Intelligence reports, detailing the changing customer trends and competitors’ performance
- Work closely with the network team to understand and improve mobile networks in the markets
Requirements For this Job Role
Full-Time graduate, preferably MBA/ PGDM.
Those who have 1-4 years of sales experience preferably in Telecom/FMCG are also welcomed.
Required Technical and Soft Skills:
- Ability to ensure excellence in execution
- Ability to collaborate and work with large teams
- Analyze data and draw insights
- Consultation, facilitation, and selling skills
- Enterprising and ability to convince stakeholders
- Basic computer literacy MS Office – Excel
Check IBM Jobs :- Click Here
Jhajjar, Haryana – India. Work from Office profile.
Training will be provided by the company.
How To Apply For Executive Trainee
To apply for Executive Trainee at Airtel, follow these steps:
- To begin, find the apply link that is given below.
- Click the “Click Here” button mentioned below.
- You can now access the official website of Airtel.
- Read the official announcement for further information.
- Do down the page, then accurately complete the Job Post Application Form by entering all the required information.
- You press the final submission button at this point and wait.
- On your screen, your application form will display.
|Join Telegram channel
|Join Whatsapp Group