|Engineering Leadership Program 2023
|June 20, 2023
|Aditya Birla is inviting applications for the position of
Trainee. Here you are given complete information about the job. Must read the complete article for complete information.
Aditya Birla Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Engineering Leadership Program 2023
|Internships, Private job
|INR 15,000 – 20,000 per month
About Aditya Birla Company
The Aditya Birla Group is a member of the Fortune 500 League. The Group is supported by a remarkable force of over 185,000 workers from over 100 different nationalities, and it is founded on a solid foundation of stakeholder value creation.
Aditya Birla has developed into a worldwide powerhouse in a variety of industries, including metals, pulp and fiber, chemicals, textiles, carbon black, telecom, cement, financial services, fashion retail, and renewable energy, thanks to more than seven decades of ethical business practices.
Today, 36 countries in North and South America, Africa, Asia, and Europe account for more than 50% of the Group’s international operations’ revenues.
For engineering students in their last year pursuing full-time B.E/B. Tech degrees, the Engineering Leadership Programme is a technical management program.
Participants receive training on the shop floor, in the classroom, and online after joining the Aditya Birla Group in one of its manufacturing industries.
Participants are assigned a full-time position in a technical job with their particular unit after successfully completing the program and receiving confirmation.
The Group strives to produce Great Manufacturing Professionals, and by giving young engineers a variety of responsibilities throughout their employment, it offers them fascinating learning chances and broad career progression opportunities.
What You Will be doing
- The first 10 days of an engineer’s employment with the Aditya Birla Group will be spent induction, during which time they will get information about the company and potential career options.
- Then, their future training will be broken down into phases, the first of which will consist of two stints of three months each and be followed by six months of on-the-job training at any unit location throughout India. The internships are designed to provide a thorough technical understanding of plant processes.
- At the conclusion of each stage in the Unit, reviews, comments, and mentoring sessions will be held with the goal of assisting and directing the trainee.
- After the training period, based on performance during this time, the ultimate location for posting and the precise job description will be decided.
Please take note that the posting will take place in any of the Aditya Birla Manufacturing Plant locations throughout India. After a predetermined number of years at one company, Graduate Engineers will have the ability to move among the Aditya Birla Group’s businesses, giving them a wealth of diverse experiences that will help them develop and benefit the organization.
Under Graduate Candidates can apply for this position.
Skills and Requirements
- A Good Team player
- A good listener ready to take corrections.
- Punctual and dedicated to the work.
Maharashtra Work From Office. ( ON-SITE)
Mode of Interview:- Online + Offline depending on the requirements of the company.
Training will be provided by the company.
How To Apply For a Trainee
To apply for Trainee, follow these steps:
- To begin, click the Apply Now button given below.
- You can now access the aditya birla official website.
- Read the official announcement for further information.
- Select the Apply Online button, then accurately complete the Job Post Application Form by entering all the required information.
- You press the final submission button at this point and wait.
- On your screen, your application form will display.
|Join Telegram channel
|Join Whatsapp Group