|Full Stack Developer
|Aug 22, 2023
|Accolite is inviting applications for the position of Full Stack Developer (Accolite Recruitment 2023). Here you are given complete information about the job. You must read the full article for related information.
Accolite Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Full Stack Developer
Accolite is a worldwide digital services firm based in Texas, United States of America (founded in the year 2007) with operations in the UK, Canada and India employing over 2000 workers. Cloud computing, digital product engineering, DevOps, user experience, user design and artificial intelligence are just a few of the many services offered by Accolite.
Some of the top businesses in the media & telecommunications, banking, technology, insurance, healthcare, financial services, and logistics sectors are among Accolite’s clientele.
About the Team Accolite
The goal of Accolite is to “transform the future, now”. Accolite is devoted to working with its customers in implementing digitization and meeting their business’s desired results. Accolite provides simply by blending its extensive knowledge of modern technology with its tried-and-true strategies.
The organization strives to give its workers a stimulating and fulfilling work environment. Accolite is committed to providing outstanding customer service, enhancing the client experience, and striving for unmatched outcomes.
Accolite is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join their team in Bangalore and Gurugram. The company is inviting applicants to apply for these openings through their career pages.
The ideal applicant should have practical expertise in project development, full-stack development and web security measures.
Job Description of Full Stack Developer at Accolite
As a Full Stack Developer, you would largely be involved in:
- Good conceptual grasp of programming, data structure concepts and design of algorithms.
- You will be in charge of product and web development.
- You will be responsible for doing independent research and tackling complicated problems.
- You will be communicating problems and solutions to the organization’s various levels.
- You will be in charge of coding according to the provided design.
Requirements For Accolite Recruitment
- B.E./B.Tech, MCA, or M.E/M.Tech in the CSE, IT, or a related field from a recognized university with no open backlogs.
- Enough familiarity with data structures and algorithms.
- Good conceptual grasp of programming.
- Having practical experience with databases and full-stack web development is necessary.
- Experience in front-end development utilizing HTML, CSS, TypeScript, Redux, ReactJS and ES6 for at least three years is required.
- Experience in developing responsive, cross-browser compliant, and high-performance online applications through HTML, CSS, BootStrap, ReactJS, Babel and Webpack.
- Proficient in integrating Rest with NodeJS.
- Experience with NextJS is recommended.
- Experience with AWS development, GIT, Maven and Jenkins is a plus.
- A strong background in hands-on development for technological solutions.
- Strong motivation to push change and the capacity to swiftly adjust to change while monitoring newly emerging technology.
- Ability to adapt to contexts quickly, eagerness to learn, and desire to perform.
- It is desirable to be aware of security standards and best practices.
Check IBM Jobs :- Click Here
Interview and Selection Process
There will be three rounds for getting Accolite Recruitment as Full Stack Developer-
- Resume Screening: Candidacy is validated for the next round based on the resume shortlisting criteria in the job description.
- Technical Interview: The shortlisted candidate will have an interview with the chief technical officer regarding their skills as a Full Stack Developer.
- HR Interview: This is a behavioural interview round conducted by an HR rep.
The location for the position of Full Stack Developer in Accolite Recruitment is Gurugram and Bangalore.
How To Apply For Full Stack Developer
To apply for Full Stack Developer in Accolite Recruitment, follow these steps:
- To begin, find the “apply link” that is given below.
- Click the “Click Here” button mentioned below.
- You can now find yourself on the career page of Accolite Careers Page.
- Read the job listing carefully.
- If your skill set matches the job specification of the open position, click on the “Apply Now” option. It will take you to the application form.
- Fill in your credentials correctly and upload your resume for the reference of the employer.
- You press the final submission button at this point and wait.
- On your screen, your application form will display.
|Join Telegram channel
|Join Whatsapp Group
What is the location of the Full Stack Developer job at Accolite Recruitment 2023?
The location for the position of Full Stack Developer at Accolite is Bangalore and Gurugram.
How many rounds of interviews will be conducted in Accolite Recruitment?
After resume screening for candidates, they will be shortlisted for two interviews, that is one technical interview and the other HR interview.
Is there any experience requirement for the role of Full Stack Developer in Accolite Recruitment?
Minimum of 3 years.