|Associate Software Engineer
|July 31, 2023
|Accenture is inviting applications for the position of
Associate Software Engineer. Here you are given complete information about the job. Must read the complete article for related information.
Accenture Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Associate Software Engineer
|Multiple Locations in India
|Upto 4,50,000 PA
Global professional services provider Accenture has industry-leading expertise in digital, cloud, and security. We provide Strategy & Consulting, Interactive, Technology, and Operations services, combining unrivaled knowledge and specialized capabilities across more than 40 sectors.
All of these services are supported by the greatest global network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
Every day, our 624,000 employees serve customers in more than 120 countries by delivering on the potential of technology and human imagination.
To generate value and shared success for our clients, employees, shareholders, partners, and communities, we embrace the power of change.
About the Team Accenture
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At Accenture, you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues with people who are talented and great in their fields.
Join the team that is developing, designing, and maintaining technologies that improve the way clients and the world works.
Working in challenging and dynamic environments, using your versatility to create and support technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation
Job Description of Associate Software Engineer
As an Associate Software Engineer, you would largely be involved in:
- Design, build, test, assemble, support, and configure applications using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality, and technologies and integrate them into existing solutions
- Responsible for incident resolution and support extended to customers through voice interaction/email/chat/remote support
Requirements For this Job Role
- All streams/branches of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc. (CSE, IT only) from 2022 & 2023 years of pass outs with full-time education only (Part-time and distance educations are not considered)
o Note: MBA /PGDBM candidates are not eligible to apply for this role
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- You should have completed your relevant degree (eligible for this job role), in the stipulated duration of the degree. Hence, there should be no gaps during the course of your degree.
o Eg: You must complete your B.Tech in 4 years or M.Tech/MSc in 2 years.
Required Technical and Soft Skills:
- Ability to anticipate and resolve business issues with agility
- Multi-disciplinary and versatile with the aptitude to learn and apply new skills faster
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills
- Deliver code, to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution
- Support infrastructure operations and /or manage delivery for IT production systems and services
- Flexibility to relocate for project deployment to any part of India and work in 24X7 shifts basis business requirements.
You will be preferred if you have:
- Basic understanding of ABAP Development on HANA, CDS, AMDP, and Performance Analysis
- Experience or knowledge in configuration, customization of Salesforce.com applications
- Good working knowledge of J2EE and full-stack development
- Knowledge and development experience of .NET (ASP.NET/ASP.NET MVC)
Check IBM Jobs :- Click Here
Interview and Selection Process
- If you are eligible, you will receive an email invitation to attend online assessments
- The assessment is scheduled in two stages and must be completed within the scheduled time
- You will get a 20-minute mock/practice assessment
- Mock assessment is mandatory, and it will ensure that you have the right hardware, software, and internet
- This assessment will help you to get an experience of the assessments
Assessment #1: Cognitive and Technical Assessment
- You will get 90 minutes to complete this assessment
Cognitive and Technical assessment includes 50 questions on
- English ability
- Critical thinking and Problem-solving
- Abstract Reasoning
Technical assessment includes 40 questions on:
- Common Application and MS Office
- Fundamentals of Networking, Security, and Cloud
Cognitive and technical assessment results will be notified within 5-10 minutes post-completion. You are advised to remain seated and await the result. Coding assessment will commence immediately post result notification
You are required to meet the section and subsection cut-off in our assessment to be considered for further rounds.
Candidates must participate in coding assessment mandatorily post clearing the cognitive and technical assessment.
For candidates who do not clear cognitive and technical assessments or fail to participate in our assessments, the process will end there for their candidature.
Assessment #2: Coding assessment
The duration of this assessment will be 45 minutes
You will get 2 questions that must be solved using any one of the following languages
- Dot Net
Assessment #3: Communication assessment
The duration of this assessment is approximately 30 minutes
You will receive a separate email with timelines and login details to participate in this assessment
Communication assessment will assess you on the below-mentioned parameters
- Sentence Mastery
Interviews at the office is the last part.
Multiple locations in India such as Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Mumbai, Chennai, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Indore, Jaipur, and Coimbatore. Work from Office profile.
Training and guidance will be provided by the company.
How To Apply For Associate Software Engineer
To apply for Associate Software Engineer, follow these steps:
- To begin, find the apply link that is given below.
- Click the “Click Here” button mentioned below.
- You can now access the official website of Accenture.
- Read the official announcement for further information.
- Do down the page, then accurately complete the Job Post Application Form by entering all the required information.
- You press the final submission button at this point and wait.
- On your screen, your application form will display.
|Join Telegram channel
|Join Whatsapp Group